Sunday 10 February 2008

Current state of my miniatures painting table




Here's a bit of a dodgy picture of what is currently on my miniature painting table. I'll get some better photos sorted as I complete the various bits and pieces.

The list looks like this:

Warhammer 40k Orks (2nd ed. plastics, slightly converted) = just need basing
Warhammer 40k Orks (1st ed. metal)
Warhammer 40k Ork Painboy & grot attendant
(Part of a 400pt combat patrol force for 40k - old codex)

Warhammer 40k Space Marine captain (Rogue Trader edition) - needs finishing as a black templar.
(I might put together a Black templar combat patrol - not sure yet just doing him for fun at the moment).

Hydra Miniatures Hover Bot
Hydra Miniatures Vardu sproutling = one to base, one to paint
Hydra Miniatures Galacteer
(For playing Ratrap Production's Fantastic Worlds - & other stuff)

Artizan Designs O'Connell (okay it's not called that be he looks like it)
A Mummy from Waddingtons board game Darkworld (I think) = needs base finishing
(These two are for an adventure game I'm developing).

GW Lord of the Rings Moria Goblin - needs his base finishing
(early test piece before I get stuck into the units properly)

Necromunda Orlock ganger (old style)
Necromunda Hive Scum with two bolt pistols
(these are going into several sci-fi games)

Dark Age Miniatures Brood Hounds x2 - because they're so cool!
(These will find their way into several games once they're painted)

Oh and there's also a bit of scratch built 'debris/rough ground' terrain from plastic card and sprue that needs touching in as my black wash was too diluted and didn't cover well.

That's about it for now, as you can see a bit of a mix, mostly sci-fi related at the moment.

I hope to have them finished by the end of Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.