Wednesday 11 June 2008

Finally got around to updating again!

Well I've finally managed to get myself back to my blog.

So I'll be uploading a few updates from my painting table over the next few days.

I've been testing my wife's new camera too - here's one of the first pics out from it:

Work In Progress (Artizan Miniatures 'not' O'Connell from the Mummy)

I've still got to finish the base off and do a little tidying up here and there but I'm pretty pleased with the way he's turned out so far.

And below you'll see one of the Mummy baddies he'll be facing (an old Dark World mini rebased):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.