Friday, 9 January 2009

There's a sculpting competition over at Frothers

The chaps that are producing the Golgo island miniatures and games are holding a sculpting competition. (Click on the headline above to take you there).

I just spotted it on the frothersunite web site after random surf about (you know the thing, clicking interesting links in different places and suddenly you find yourself somewhere totally unexpected).

Anyway - they say it's very light-hearted and fun, a casual competition - so I might give it a go as a way of pushing myself to complete something.

The end date is in March this year.

Could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.