Friday 29 May 2009

Hydra Miniatures Hoverbot

Hydra Miniatures produce some fabulous miniatures for Pulp Sci-fi but these hoverbots are versatile for many Sci-fi settings outside of the pulp era.

I'll admit I'm using this one in a game of Fantastic Worlds by Rattrap Productions but he's also seeing service in a couple of home brew Sci-fi board games I've been tinkering with too.

And I've been toying with writing some rules for using rudimentary robots and droids in Necromunda - just so I can get this little fella and a few others I've got onto the gaming table more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.