Monday 27 July 2009

Impetus - historical wargaming system, one man's first go.

Over at The Carpasian Wars blog Keir has posted an article detailing his introduction to the Impetus historical wargames system.

I've considered getting Impetus for quite some time myself as I downloaded the free Basic Impetus rules from the Dadi and Piombo web site and liked what I saw.

Neil Shuck also has a lot of good things to say about Impetus in episode 40 the Meeples and Miniatures Podcast.

If you're interested in historical wargaming take a look The Carpasian Wars blog (and look at the his blogroll too!).

And if you're interested in how Impetus works don't forget to download the basic rules for free from Dadi and Piombo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.