Tuesday 5 January 2010

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010!

With the seasonal festivities behind us and a new year already started I've had a chance to think about what I'm going to do with this blog.

I'm going to try taking a leaf out of Inso's book Inso's World and post one update a week (probably on a Saturday - Inso does two a week but I'm not trying for that yet).

They won't necessarily be huge but at least they'll be more regular than my past efforts.

2009 was a bit of a rough year financially but hobby-wise it was great fun, playing 40k regularly at Derby Wargames Society and getting in monthly board gaming sessions in with my brothers has meant a lot of games played. I learned a few more things about my painting habits too which should help plan my painting going forward this year.

2010 I hope to complete a few projects I've had on the go for what seems like an eternity and I hope to continue to rationalise and downsize my unpainted collection in the process.

I've got an agreement with Mrs athousandhats that I'm not buying any new stuff until I paint the new minis Santa delivered and three old minis from my collection.

I'll be detailing my new toys and my current projects in my post on Saturday (with photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.