Friday 14 February 2014

Like a phoenix rising or maybe just a really sleepy bear...

I've not posted anything here for over two years - crikey!

This is mainly due to using twitter as a way of broadcasting my hobby activity but also due to not being disciplined enough to put the time aside to actually post regularly.

So in an effort to rectify the situation I'm going to attempt to post weekly for a little while and see how I get on - I need to get a bit of a rhythm going. I have managed to get a bit of momentum going with my painting recently so hopefully that'll channel some energy in the direction of this blog.

I've been playing quite a few different games over the last few years and can't say that I have a definite 'main game' now so the content will be very much a mixed bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.