Friday 14 February 2014

Warmachine Journeyman League

I've recently joined a Warmachine journeyman league being run at Derby Wargames Society.

It's being run monthly rather than weekly so those of with busy home lives can get involved.

The league is only a couple of weeks old and I've lost all three of my games so far but it's been fun playing a new game. I'd only had a single demo game about 8 months ago before the league started so I'm very much learning the game as the league progresses.

Here's a slightly dark photo of my battlebox force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.