Friday 25 February 2011

I've not heard that name in a long time, a long time...

I've not posted on here for nearly a year and that's pretty feeble by any stretch of the writers block.

So consider this a small rumble of distant thunder before I actually come back and post some 'proper' content.

I've been playing a lot of games (40k, Warmaster Ancients and lots of board games) over the past 12 months, painted some minis and pushed a couple of game designs closer to completion. So I've got a fair bit to talk about, I just need to get some sort of rhythm going with regards sitting down and writing it all up.

Back Soon.

3 comments:

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.