Friday 29 May 2009

Hasslefree Lab Technician

I've had a variety of Hasslefree Miniatures scattered about my painting table for some time now and finally got the Lab Technician finished.

I'm taking part in a Play by Email game of Fantastic Worlds by Rattrap Productions, a great game by the way, and I needed a pic of my character for the game.

I'm using him as a Grade 2 Scientist and he's accompanied by a Grade 1 Analysis Robot - I'm using a Hoverbot from Hydra Miniatures for that (see other post for pics).

The base is a resin base from Fenris Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog and taking the time to make a comment. Please keep it clean, it's a family show, many thanks in advance. :-)

Note to Firefox users - I'm using embedded comments and have found that Firefox on a mac doesn't seem to work with it (at least for me). Safari works fine though.